Monday, November 22, 2010

i and Inner I…..



I am not the only one…..
Others too roam around with broken hearts!
I am not the first one……..
Many fight and emerge strong!

I am not the last one……
This sorrow shall engulf more!
I am not alone in the trap……
There are people chained in shackles of yore!

I didn’t do it to myself……..
People fall prey to their hearts!
I have a beautiful heart…..
But some hearts use others’ as darts!

I could feel it was love……
Does anyone know what is it like?
I know it was true……
What now is truth, to know you would dislike!

I cherished what we had……..
All that’s sweet is not your honey!
I always found the words so pure…….
My dear, there does exist something called hypocrisy!

I am a practical person…….
Who doesn’t love the ease?
I am not easy to fool….
Agree no one is foolproof either, please!

I feel hollow inside……
It is to start anew!
I won’t dream ever again………
Didn’t you stand again after falling and getting blue?

I am feeling some incredible pain…..
After all u are just a human!
I want to end my life….
You’re not so cruel as to kill a fresh hope that’s just begun!

I am not strong enough……
No one is born with it!
I never whined before…..
It happens; you still have a fresh slit!

I should move ahead…..
Regretting on past is worst thing to do!
I should not look back……
Move ahead, world has a lot of beauty to look to!

I feel lonely……
Keep going, people shall follow!
I am fine as I am…..
Times change, no ones’ destined for a lifetime of sorrow!

I am scared of being hopeful now….
Life is to live, not just to exist!
I won’t let this happen again to me…….
Remember, not good but bad is to resist!

I know I am sober and shall be…..
One should not change oneself for no good!
I believe in me…….
Its’ you who has, for yourself, always stood!

I see only I in my tomorrow…
And a few who care!
I will be ok someday…..
Say you’ll be fine from today, now and here!

I rule my life………
And you always Will!
I’ll win and overcome all the strife….
My wish’s with you, come on, Go for the Kill!

2 comments:

  1. This is mighty awesome!!!!
    Typically yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All are typically mine Hrishi.... !!!

    But I am overwhelmed with your exclamation for sure......

    ReplyDelete